Work with the best team in the North
Club Cabana Aqua Spa is the most unique aquatic recreation facility in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. It features a main pool, wading pool, indoor whirlpool and the Sault’s only outdoor whirlpool. We have an active pool and fitness membership. Our hotel guests love the facility and its variety of services. Our Pool Attendants proudly keep our pool and fitness areas “clean as a whistle”, while warmly greeting our guests throughout The Water Tower Inn.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to maintain standards and follow procedures.
- Have or be able to obtain Smart Serve Certificate.
- Ability to perform physical tasks and be on feet for long periods of time.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to handle cash transactions.
- Strong guest service skills.
- High School Diploma.
- Sales experience an asset.
While experience is an asset, all candidates will be intensively trained to become proficient in Pool Attendant duties at the Inn. The Inn is always open and alive, therefore the ability to work on a variable schedule is essential.
Is it RIGHT for you?
Your attributes will include:
- Proven reliability.
- A passion for selling and guest service.
- A track record of experience is highly beneficial.
The Water Tower Inn continues to grow and seek the very best staff who are dedicated to our high standards. We hire people considering your educational and skills background, your unbounded enthusiasm and your committed reliability. We believe that your great performance deserves great benefits.