Chef – Manage the Kitchen at The Water Tower Inn
We are known as the Sault’s Gathering Place with a vibrant collection of Food and Beverage and meeting facilities. We operate three kitchens within The Water Tower Inn property: Casey’s Grill Bar, the Water Tower Pub and The Pavilion Conference and Event Centre.
Working with our senior management team, we seek a qualified Chef to manage the kitchens, benefiting from several dedicated leaders who know a lot about producing great food for our many guests. The chef will bring menu development skills and training to the Inn to sustain and expand our opportunities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understands and applies a systems-managed operation to achieve consistent results.
- Motivates dedicated kitchen and business staff, and develops and encourages opportunities for growth within the organization.
- Ability to dig deep to find innovative solutions to food cost controls while working with skilled support staff.
- Goes above and beyond to establish high-level food management, cleanliness and staff health and safety conditions in our kitchens and inspires likewise.
- Understands and appreciates The Water Tower Inn’s Shared Values and Beliefs.
- Red seal or higher, with a clearly defined track record of success, leading to confidence in assuming team of current staff achievers.
- Dedication and exceptionally high kitchen sanitation, production and control standards.
- Strong focus on Human Resources and team building.
- Collaborative by nature, expedient by actions.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to Heather Lang. Please indicate Chef in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.