Accessibility at The Water Tower Inn
The Water Tower Inn team constantly strives to welcome our diverse guests genuinely. We are in the business of hospitality. Despite varying needs, all of our guests should expect friendly and clear service.
Accessibility for All
The Water Tower Inn offers the following accessibility features:
- Two Accessible Rooms with roll-in showers, wider doorways and wheelchair-friendly furnishings.
- The Water Tower Pub and Casey’s Grill.Bar are wheelchair accessible by entering from The Water Tower Inn’s lobby. The second floor of Casey’s is accessible by elevator. Please consult with a staff member so that access can be organized.
- The Main Entrance to The Water Tower Inn and the South Entrance feature automatic doors.
- A wheelchair is kept on-site for guest use, upon availability.
- Casey’s Grill.Bar can accommodate most food sensitivities or allergies – please explain clearly to your server your restrictions.
- Staff have been trained in communication methods for people with disabilities.
- Certified and identifiable service animals are welcome throughout the Inn, in all public areas.
- Support persons will not be charged additional fees for accompanying a guest, unless they occupy a separate guest room.
If there are any changes to the above features, we will announce it on this webpage.
If you have a question about The Water Tower Inn’s Accessibility Policies or a comment about our offerings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-461-7077. Our policies are available in writing and will be forwarded upon request. If an accessible format is required, please advise of what works best for you when you make your request.