Agawa Canyon Tour Train Package at The Water Tower Inn
This immensely popular, day-long adventure-by-rail through the spectacular wilderness of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario’s Algoma Region should be on everybody’s bucket list. Agawa Canyon Tour Train tours run through summer and fall to experience the ever-changing colours and seasonal highs. The scenery is awe-inspiring and the views panoramic. You’ll love the trestle bridges, and endless forests, lakes and rivers. There’s a pretty good chance you’ll see wildlife, maybe even the “mighty moose”. And the colours in autumn…mind-popping, especially the red maples.
Your 2- or 3-Night Package Includes:
- Accommodation in a Run of the Inn, Resort or Top of the Inn Room, or Signature Suite.
- Daily full hot breakfast in Casey’s Grill.Bar.
- Train tickets for the Agawa Canyon Tour Train.
- INN-credible gift bag with local goodies.
- Tax, fees and gratuity.
Summer Package Prices (June 19-September 14):
- 2-night Adult packages begin at $260 CAD/person, $200 US/person.
- 2-night Senior packages begin at $249 CAD/person, $195 US/person.
Fall Package Prices (September 15-October 16):
- 2-night packages begin at $293 CAD/person, $225 US/person.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, tax included. US pricing is subject to exchange rate at the time of check-out and may vary. A $100 deposit will be taken immediately upon booking. Agawa Canyon Tour Train Packages may be cancelled up until 48 hours prior to date of arrival. Any package cancelled 14 days or less prior to the date of arrival will be subject to cancellation fees. If booking online, a Reservations Agent will contact you within 48 hours of your booking to confirm your tickets and reservation.