Snowmobiling Sault Ste. Marie
Come where the snow is…snowmobile Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario and Algoma region, and access 2000 km of incredible trails. Make The Water Tower Inn your launch-pad to winter adventure and explore the 400 groomed kilometres (240 miles) of trails maintained by the Sault Trailblazers, or link to ASPA’s (Algoma Sno-Plan Affiliation) to see the greater trail network in Algoma region. (Permits are required for trail system use). Access to the trails is just 2 minutes away from the Inn.
2019 CSRA Rockstar Energy Season Opener Snowcross Races
The Water Tower Inn is proud to be race headquarters for the 2019 CSRA Rockstar Energy Season Opener Snowcross races in Sault Ste. Marie, January 12-13, 2019. We’ve got great room rates for all participants, plus we’re offering free shuttle service* to and from The Yard (race location). There’s already snow in the Sault, so it should be a fantastic race! To book, call 1-888-461-7077 and quote “Snowcross”.
The Inn Supports your Snowmobiling Adventure:
- Indoor storage – You can secure your snowmobile in the Inn’s garage, free of charge*.
- Free Shuttle to Trail – The trail head is just 2 minutes from The Water Tower Inn. We’ll shuttle you to and from the staging area*, free of charge.
- Tips & Maps – Our Adventure Hosts can help you plan single and multi-day trips using the Inn as your base.
- Easy fuelling – With a Shell located right beside the Inn, fuelling-up is a cinch.
- Lunch to Go – The Inn’s kitchen will create a hearty and healthy boxed lunch for you to enjoy.
Call 1-888-461-7077 for more information on packages, adventures and more, or book online.
*Indoor storage and free shuttle are based upon availability, and not guaranteed.