Snowmobiling Sault Ste. Marie
Come where the snow is…snowmobile Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario and Algoma region, and access 2000 km of incredible trails. Make The Water Tower Inn your launch-pad to winter adventure and explore the 400 groomed kilometres (240 miles) of trails maintained by the Sault Trailblazers, or link to ASPA’s (Algoma Sno-Plan Affiliation) to see the greater trail network in Algoma region. (Permits are required for trail system use). Access to the trails is just 2 minutes away from the Inn.
The Inn Supports your Snowmobiling Adventure:
- Indoor storage – You can secure your snowmobile in the Inn’s garage, free of charge*.
- Free Shuttle to Trail – The trail head is just 2 minutes from The Water Tower Inn. We’ll shuttle you to and from the staging area*, free of charge.
- Tips & Maps – Our Adventure Hosts can help you plan single and multi-day trips using the Inn as your base.
- Easy fuelling – With a Shell located right beside the Inn, fueling up is a cinch.
- Lunch to Go – The Inn’s kitchen will create a hearty and healthy boxed lunch for you to enjoy.
Call 1-888-461-7077 for more information on packages, adventures and more, or book online.
*Indoor storage and free shuttle are based upon availability, and not guaranteed. We are not liable for any lost, stolen or damaged goods.