Provide the personalized service to each guest and exceed their expectations.
The Pavilion Event and Conference is the premier banqueting and meeting facility in Sault Ste. Marie, ON. Our Pavilion servers are an essential part of our reputation and professionals who work to exceed our guests’ expectations every time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Self-starter and motivated.
- Committed to excellence with excellent attention to detail.
- Superior guest service skills.
- Smart Serve Certification, an asset.
- Previous serving experience, an asset.
This is a part-time position with variable hours.
While experience is an asset, all candidates will be intensively trained to become proficient Servers at The Pavilion. Learn about the business as you work – there are opportunities to excel and move ahead for those who are interested. The Inn is always open and alive, and therefore the ability to work on a variable schedule is essential.
Is it RIGHT for you?
Your attributes will include:
- Proven reliability.
- A passion for selling and guest service.
- A track record of experience is highly beneficial.
The Water Tower Inn continues to grow and seek the very best staff who are dedicated to our high standards. We hire people considering your educational and skills background, your unbounded enthusiasm and your committed reliability. We believe that your great performance deserves great benefits.