Club Cabana Supervisor
The Club Cabana Supervisor ensures the safe operation of the pools in Club Cabana Aqua Spa and Tempospa Health & Fitness, and is the direct link with staff.
- Completes hiring, onboarding HR paperwork and all training of Club Cabana Hosts.
- Ensures concise communication with staff.
- Motivates staff to sell memberships and day passes. Tracks sales and reports to Management.
- Ensures staff comply with financial practices.
- Liaises directly with members and guests, and attempts to rectify guest issues. Will consult with the Housekeeping Manager when these issues are outside of normal policies and procedures.
- Maintains clean and safe pool, gym and change room areas, meeting all APH and Inn standards.
- Puts in Maintenance tasks for deficiencies and brings forth all major maintenance concerns to the Maintenance Manager and Housekeeping Manager.
- Orders all Club Cabana chemicals and supplies based on policies, and gets the Housekeeping Manager to sign off on these.
- Acts proactively to reduce costs and maintain budget
- Manages labour hours as per the budget.
- Follows and enforces all policies and procedures.
- Completes all duties of a Club Cabana Host when on shift.
- Other duties, as applicable.
- Strong sales and guest services skills.
- Proficient computer knowledge, particularly in Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to clean and perform minor repairs.
- Proficient calculation and transaction skills.
- WHMIS and First Aid an asset.
- Problem-solver who is solution-oriented.
- Pool management experience an asset.
- Minimum 2 years customer service and sales experience.
- Minimum one year management experience.