Cook and Kitchen Supervisor – Casey’s Grill.Pub
Love to cook in our kitchens
We cook everything from snacks to big banquets in Casey’s Grill.Pub and The Pavilion. Being a cook at the Inn elevates your personal skills of organization, planning and high volume processing of delicious foods.
- Red Seal Certificate preferred OR 3-5 years experience in a high volume restaurant environment.
- Min. 1 year experience in a supervisory role.
- Commitment to excellence and quality.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
Successful applicants will be trained in our processes and leadership techniques. The Inn is always open and alive, and therefore the ability to work on a variable schedule is essential.
Is it RIGHT for you?
Your attributes will include:
- Proven reliability.
- A passion for selling and guest service.
The Water Tower Inn continues to grow and seek the very best staff who are dedicated to our high standards. We hire people considering your educational and skills background, your unbounded enthusiasm and your committed reliability. We believe that your great performance deserves great benefits.