Cook – Casey’s Grill.Pub
Love to cook in our kitchens
We cook everything from snacks to big banquets in Casey’s Grill.Pub and The Pavilion. Being a cook at the Inn elevates your personal skills of organization, planning and high volume processing of delicious foods.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Commitment to cleanliness and organization.
- Dedication to the guest experience and quality.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable and available.
- Experience working in a high volume kitchen.
- Red Seal Certificate, an asset.
While experience is an asset, all candidates will be intensively trained to become proficient cooks at the Inn. Learn about the business as you work – there are opportunities to excel and move ahead for those who show interest and perform. The Inn is always open and alive, and therefore the ability to work a variable schedule is essential.
Is it RIGHT for you?
Your attributes will include:
- Proven reliability.
- A passion for selling and guest service.
- A track record of experience is highly beneficial.
The Water Tower Inn continues to grow and seek the very best staff who are dedicated to our high standards. We hire people considering your educational and skills background, your unbounded enthusiasm and your committed reliability. We believe that your great performance deserves great benefits.