Food and Beverage Operations Manager
The Pavilion Event & Conference Centre is one of the largest and most dynamic banqueting facilities in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. Independent, we have the flexibility to create original events customized to each customer’s unique tastes and budget.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the following:
- Delivering customer service excellence.
- Ability to make customer-centred decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing functions and events of up to 400.
- Adaptability, flexibility and reliability.
- Managing a team of up to 15, including all HR functions such as hiring, empowering, dismissing and payroll.
- Developing and implementing a departmental budget and business plan.
- Ability to make goals and timelines, and to self-motivate to ensure they are upheld.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and scheduling software.
- Previous sales experience and commitment to supporting our Sales Department.
The Inn’s core values drive our business and culture. The successful candidate will feel connected to our values and live them every day. We offer great benefits including:
- Health and Dental coverage.
- Travel benefits via the Best Western network and the Inn.
- Dining benefits at Casey’s Grill.Bar and the Water Tower Pub.
- Gain Share opportunities.
- RRSP matching (after 5 years of service).