Front Desk / Reception Professional
Grow to be a Reception “Innkeeper”
Part-time to Full-time position available
Front Desk Reception staff begin as Hosts and grow to be “Innkeepers”. They are the first point of contact at the Inn, capable of providing information, and processing reservations on phone and in person.
- Guest service and sales skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to perform in high-pressure situations.
- Sales skills and front desk experience, an asset.
- Willing to work occasional Night Audit.
While experience is an asset, all candidates will be intensively trained to become proficient in the reception and leadership duties required at the Inn. The Inn is always open and alive, and therefore the ability to work on a variable schedule is essential.
Is it RIGHT for you?
Your attributes will include:
- Proven reliability.
- A passion for selling and guest service.
- Professional and mature.
- A track record of experience is highly beneficial.
The Water Tower Inn continues to grow and seek the very best staff who are dedicated to our high standards. We hire people considering your educational and skills background, your unbounded enthusiasm and your committed reliability. We believe that your great performance deserves great benefits.