Work with the best housekeeping team in the North
Our Room Attendants proudly keep our accommodations and public areas “clean as a whistle”, while warmly greeting our guests throughout the Inn.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to maintain standards and follow procedures.
- Ability to lift 30lbs.
While experience is an asset, all candidates will be intensively trained to become proficient in Housekeeping duties at the Inn. The Inn is always open and alive, therefore the ability to work on a variable schedule is essential.
Is it RIGHT for you?
Your attributes will include:
- Proven reliability.
- A passion for selling and guest service.
- A track record of experience is highly beneficial.
The Water Tower Inn continues to grow and seek the very best staff who are dedicated to our high standards. We hire people considering your educational and skills background, your unbounded enthusiasm and your committed reliability. We believe that your great performance deserves great benefits.