The Maintenance team is an integral part of the guest experience, ensuring that all aspects of building operate as expected and that it is in good repair.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Light mechanical, plumbing and electrical repairs.
- Painting, light woodwork and refurbishing.
- Property maintenance and cleaning.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to maintain standards and follow procedures.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in building maintenance an asset.
While experience is an asset, all candidates will be trained extensively. The Inn is always open and alive, and therefore the ability to work on a variable schedule is essential.
Is it RIGHT for you?
The Water Tower Inn continues to grow and seek the very best staff who are dedicated to our high standards. We hire people considering your educational and skills background, your unbounded enthusiasm and your committed reliability. We believe that your great performance deserves great benefits.