Our maintenance team is responsible for maintaining the first class condition of our building and property. This is a full-time position. We are seeking an assistant with residential experience in light repairs and maintenance to support the Maintenance Manager.
The position involves regular preventative maintenance tasks such as:
- Painting and drywall repairs.
- Outdoor property management.
- Furniture touch ups.
- Basic equipment repairs and upkeep.
- Basic plumbing and electrical knowledge.
- Minimum 2 years maintenance and property upkeep experience.
- Previous experience painting and dry walling.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to clean, quality work.
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and to co-ordinate as part of a team.
- High school education.
The successful candidate will present a resume indicating a productive and quality background of reliable employment and will be willing to submit to a security background check. They will have the ability to work both in a group and independently, following company standards and procedures within the public and accommodation facilities of the Inn. This position requires scheduled flexible work hours.
Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills are important.
Is it RIGHT for you?
The Water Tower Inn continues to grow and seek the very best staff who are dedicated to our high standards. We hire people considering your educational and skills background, your unbounded enthusiasm and your committed reliability. We believe that your great performance deserves great benefits.