Night Auditor – Grow to be a Reception “Innkeeper”
Part-time position available
Night Auditors are integral to The Water Tower Inn’s daily operations. They are the first point of contact at the Inn, capable of providing information, and processing reservations on phone and in person. This is a dynamic job, requiring high-level multi-tasking skills and the ability to provide exceptional customer service under high pressure. Shifts are variable.
- Exceed our guests’ expectations with superior and genuine customer service.
- Manage and distribute communications from multiple departments.
- Process charges and payments.
- Perform administrative duties.
- Engage guests in chats to gain leads.
- Embrace and live company Shared Values and Beliefs.
- Diligently apply company policies, including confidentiality and privacy policies.
- Minimum high school education.
- Night Audit and/or previous Reception experience, an asset
- Flexibility and reliability – this is hospitality – we are open 24/7, 365 days a year and no day is the same as the next.
- Guest service and sales skills.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to perform in high-pressure situations.
- Problem-solving and reasoning skills.
- Reliability and willingness to do what is required to ensure employee and guest safety and satisfaction.
- Sales skills and front desk experience, an asset.
- Transactions and basic accounting functions.
While experience is an asset, all candidates will be intensively trained to become proficient in the reception and leadership duties required at the Inn. The Inn is always open and alive, and therefore the ability to work on a variable schedule is essential.
Is it RIGHT for you?
Your attributes will include:
- Proven reliability.
- A passion for selling and guest service.
- Professional and mature.
The Water Tower Inn continues to grow and seek the very best staff who are dedicated to our high standards. We hire people considering your educational and skills background, your unbounded enthusiasm and your committed reliability. We believe that your great performance deserves great benefits.