Work with the best housekeeping team in the North
Our Night Hawks proudly keep our accommodations and public areas “clean as a whistle”, while warmly greeting our guests throughout the Inn. The overnight team works individually but must possess good communication to manage checklists and hotel security.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a team, and to stay on task
- Ability to maintain standards and follow procedures.
- Ability to lift 30lbs.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication and conflict management skills.
While experience is an asset, all candidates will be intensively trained to become proficient in Housekeeping duties at the Inn.
Is it RIGHT for you?
Your attributes will include:
- Proven reliability.
- A passion for selling and guest service.
- A track record of experience is highly beneficial.
The Water Tower Inn continues to grow and seek the very best staff who are dedicated to our high standards. We hire people considering your educational and skills background, your unbounded enthusiasm and your committed reliability. We believe that your great performance deserves great benefits.