Sales Manager at The Water Tower Inn
We are accepting applications from experienced sales people who love the Sault and believe they can generate business for The Water Tower Inn through communicating our value. We excel as a destination for hospitality enjoyment.
- Actively research and seek new group, social and corporate business.
- Maintain relationships with current guests and clients.
- Lead a motivated sales team and collaborating with peers to drive sales.
- Develop strategy and working with other teams to create collateral, packaging and products that will meet the needs of our guests and increase revenue.
- Book business for our rooms, meeting, event and social gathering facilities, including contract creation, guest correspondence and co-ordinate room and food and beverage business with other departments.
- Conduct site tours.
- Maintain sales reports and client files.
Skills, experience and position requirements:
- Organizational skills to enable efficient management in a busy environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- 3+ years in comparable sales environment, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, Property Management System, and Sales and Catering Systems.
- A creative approach to opportunities and problem solving.
- Strong attention to detail.