Provide personalized service to each guest and exceed their expectations.
Inn Servers are integral to our food and beverage operations, offering exceptional and friendly service to our guests. Whether working breakfast, in Casey’s or in The Pavilion banqueting facility, you will be an Inn ambassador, part of a dynamic team of committed individuals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Commitment to guest service excellence.
- Cash counting and transaction experience.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Smart Serve Certification required.
- Previous serving or bartending experience required.
- Reliable, committed and flexible.
- WHMIS, an asset.
All candidates will be intensively trained to become proficient Servers at the Inn. Learn about the business as you work – there are opportunities to excel and move ahead for those who are interested. The Inn is always open and alive, and therefore the ability to work on a variable schedule is essential.
Is it RIGHT for you?
Your attributes will include:
- Proven reliability.
- A passion for selling and guest service.
- A track record of experience is highly beneficial.
The Water Tower Inn continues to grow and seek the very best staff who are dedicated to our high standards. We hire people considering your educational and skills background, your unbounded enthusiasm and your committed reliability. We believe that your great performance deserves great benefits.