Online Purchase Policies
Online Reservations via watertowerinn.com
The User is defined as the Guest and/or their representative(s’) inputs. The Hotel is defined as The Water Tower Inn and its representatives. The Booking Engine is defined as the means by which to make a reservation from the www.watertowerinn.com website, currently powered by Synxis, a division of Sabre, Inc.
Please be advised that should a discrepancy occur between the final pricing on the Hotel’s Booking Engine and that of the hotel’s on-site reservation system, the reservation system takes precedence.
- Pricing is based on the total number of adults, children 13 and over, and children 12 and under. The User is responsible for accurate input of guest room occupants for room and package pricing. Additional information can be communicated by the User to the Hotel in the Special Request(s) section of the booking process. If the User has any questions, s/he can call to confirm at 1-800-461-0800.
- If the User elects to add the Airport Shuttle service to her/his reservation, then s/he is responsible for including travel details in the “Transportation Details” section of the booking on the Guest Details page. The Hotel’s Airport Shuttle service must be booked ahead and does not run at regular intervals.
- All reservations pass directly from the Booking Engine to the Hotel’s on-site reservation system. The Hotel is not liable if guest reservation or information is not communicated in a timely manner by the Booking Engine. However, the Hotel will monitor the connection daily. Same Day reservations may take up to 15 minutes to download to the on-site reservation system.
- By confirming your online booking, you agree to all applicable room, rate and package cancellation and guarantee policies.
- By confirming your online booking, you accept the following hotel policies:
*You must be 21 years or older to rent a room.
*A valid credit card is required at check in for pre-authorization.
*Pets are only permitted in pet-friendly rooms. There are a limited number and exceptions will not be made.
- The Hotel reserves the right to change these policies or booking terms at any time.