Online Booking and Purchase Policies
Online Reservations via watertowerinn.com
The User is defined as the Guest and/or their representative(s’) inputs. The Hotel is defined as The Water Tower Inn and its representatives. The Booking Engine is defined as the means by which to make a reservation from the www.watertowerinn.com website, currently powered by Synxis, a division of Sabre Hospitality, Inc.
Please be advised that should a discrepancy occur between the final pricing on the Hotel’s Online Booking Engine and that of the hotel’s on-site reservation system, the reservation system takes precedence.
- Pricing is based on the total number of adults, children 13 and over, and children 12 and under. The User is responsible for accurate input of guest room occupants for room and package pricing. Additional information can be communicated by the User to the Hotel in the Special Request(s) section of the booking process. If the User has any questions, s/he can call to confirm at 1-800-461-0800.
- All reservations pass directly from the Booking Engine to the Hotel’s on-site reservation system. The Hotel is not liable if guest reservation or information is not communicated in a timely manner by the Booking Engine. However, the Hotel will monitor the connection daily. Same Day reservations may take up to 15 minutes to download to the on-site reservation system.
- By confirming your online booking, you agree to all applicable room, rate and package cancellation and guarantee policies.
- By confirming your online booking, you accept the following hotel policies:
- You must be 21 years or older to rent a room.
- ID and a valid credit card for pre-authorization are required at check-in. Pre-authorization amount varies, but is based on the value of the stay, plus incidentals.
- If you booked the Governor General’s Suite, Country Comfort Suite or Ultra Spa Suite, your credit card will be authorized for the value of the stay plus a minimum of $600 in incidentals.
- Pets are only permitted in pet-friendly rooms. There are a limited number and exceptions will not be made.
- The Hotel reserves the right to change these policies or booking terms at any time.